It's a perfect day for a picnic! Pack your basket with your favorite food and make sure you remember the order in which it was packed!
1) Create a background for your picnic game. You can use colors, images, and/or shapes.
2) Create a basket sprite and food sprites to put in the basket. Put the food sprites in random locations (not in the basket).
3) When a food sprite is clicked, have it move to a spot in the basket.
4) Create a new variable packed and set it to an empty list. Show packed on the screen. Every time a food sprite is clicked, add its name to the packed list. Make sure a name can only be added once.
5) If the basket is all packed, let the player know that he or she must unpack it.
6) When a packed food sprite is clicked, have it move out of the basket to a random location.
7) Create a new variable unpacked and set it to an empty list. Show unpacked on the screen. Every time a packed food sprite is clicked, add its name to the unpacked list. Make sure a name can only be added once.
8) Tell the player that he or she must unpack the basket in the same order it was packed.
9) Check to see if the order in which the basket is unpacked matches the order in which it was packed. If the order doesn't match up, let the player know and put all the food back in the basket.
10) If the order matches, end the game with a fun message!