Abracadabra, oh no! A magic trick has gone horribly wrong, and your status as the world's greatest magician is on the line. Use your wand to protect your audience from vengeful doves and avert catastrophe!
1) Set the backdrop for your magic show.
2) Create a magic wand sprite.
3) Make the magic wand sprite follow your mouse.
4) Add in a magic hat sprite.
5) Create a dove sprite and place it near the hat so that it appears to emerge from it.
6) Make the dove move in a random direction away from the hat. Set its rotation style so that it doesn't fly upside down!
7) Make more doves continuously appear and move away from the hat in random directions.
8) Have the doves change direction as they move.
9) When a dove is clicked, have it disappear.
10) Create a score variable and display it on the screen.
11) Make the score increase when a dove is clicked.
12) Make the hat decrease in size each time a dove goes past an edge of the screen until the hat can no longer be seen.
13) End the game when the hat disappears. Add a fun message and a sound effect!
14) Create instructions for the game and display them on the screen before the game starts.