In this Woof project, you're going to make Flappy Bird. Better yet, it will work on mobile!
1) Make a new bird, and put in an interesting backdrop.
2) Make the bird start in the middle of the screen. Have the bird continuously fall down.
3) When you click anywhere on the page, have the bird fly upwards (just like in flappy bird!).
4) If the bird falls below the bottom of the screen, have the game end.
5) Find two images to use as your pipes and add them as sprites. (You'll need them to be in separate sprites.)
6) Make the pipes move across the screen from right to left.
7) Create a new pair of pipes every few seconds. Make sure to delete the pipes once they reach the left side of the screen.
8) If the bird is touching any pipe, make the game end.
9) Make a score variable and add it to the screen. If the bird goes through the pipes, make the score go up.
10) Make it so that each new pipes pair is created at different heights.