In this project we'll make an interactive counter that can do simple addition and subtraction.
1. Create a new HTML document and give it a title.
2. Create an HTML element with an
id of your choice, and with "0" inside it.
3. Create a button that says "Plus" or "+" on it.
4. Create a button that says "Minus" or "-" on it.
6. Make it so that this code runs when you click the "plus" button.
7. Now, write code that gets the number from your HTML element, subtracts 1 from the number, then updates the page.
8. Make it so that this new code runs when you click the "minus" button.
9. Add a text input box to the page, and give it an
10. Make it so that when you click "Plus" or "Minus", it adds or subtracts the number from the input box, instead of just 1.
11. Style your page with CSS -- make boxes with borders, style your fonts, etc.
12. Save and share your project!