Choose a level and see how fast you can type all the words!
1) Add a character sprite and a backdrop.
2) Create three sprites for the level buttons (easy, medium, and hard).
3) Create a list of words for the easy level (lists are created in the “Variables” section).
4) When the “easy” button is clicked, have the level buttons hide and have the character say the instructions for the game. Then, have the character ASK a word from the easy list.
5) If the player’s answer is the same as the asked word, delete the word from the list and ask a new word from the list.
6) If the player’s answer is NOT the same as the asked word, ask a new word from the list without deleting the current word.
7) Create a timer that starts running when the easy button is clicked (after the instructions).
8) Once all the words from the list have been asked, have the timer stop and have the character say the amount of time it took the player to finish typing all the words.
9) Repeat steps 3-8 for the medium and hard levels, with more complicated words. This is a good place to search for interesting words!