In this project, we're going to make a maze game.
1) Click on the link below and remix itMaze Game - Starter
OR design a background with a maze. Remember to leave a clear path for your sprite.
2) Choose a sprite to solve your maze. Shrink the sprite fit your maze and teleport to the start of your maze when the green flag is clicked.
3) Make your sprite move when you press the arrow keys. Make sure to prevent your sprite from rotating, so it doesn't accidentally hit a maze wall.
4) Make your sprite go back to the start if it hits a wall.
5) Create a variable called level and make it start at 1 when the green flag is pressed.
6) Make a finish spot on your first level. When you get to the finish spot, the background switches to the second level.
7) Make it so that when your character touches the finish spot on the second level, you win!