In this project we're making a graphic design generator. See what happens when you click the screen and adjust the sliders!
1) First, replace the cat sprite with some kind of small sprite, like a dot.
2) Make it so your sprite always follows the mouse when the green flag is clicked.
3) Next, use pen and motion blocks to make a line when you click.
4) See if you can turn that line into some kind of shape. (Hint: try changing the angle.)
5) Make the shape change color on each different click.
6) Create a button that lets the user clear the screen and start over.
7) In this game, the color of the shape depends on the coordinates of the click, and other characteristics of the shape can be modified using variables. Can you make something different every time you click?