Use the arrow keys to move a crab so she can eat some fish. Try to feed the crab as much as you can in 30 seconds!
1) Create a crab and have it move around when you press the arrow keys. Make it so that if your crab goes past one side of the screen, it appears on the opposite side of the screen. Feel free to add in a custom backdrop if you want to!
2) Add a fish in your game, and have it start at a random point in the game screen. Make the fish move to another random point on the screen any time the crab eats it.
3) Add in a score variable that increases every time the crab collects a fish. Display this number on the game screen.
4) Add a timer variable that starts at 30 and decreases every second. Display this variable on the game screen. Have the game end if the timer reaches 0.
5) Make it so that if you press the spacebar after the game ends, the timer, score, and game reset.