Hold and release your mouse to hit a ball around your own mini-golf course!
1) Select a background for your course, pick a location for the hole, and a starting place for your ball.
2) Create walls and other obstacles for your course, like a sand pit. (Tip: Be creative! You can add moving obstacles, water hazards, lasers, etc. The sky's the limit! )
3) When the mouse is clicked, create a line connecting the mouse pointer and the ball.
4) Have the line adjust if you move the mouse while clicking.
5) When the mouse is released, have the line disappear and have the ball travel in the direction of the line. (Tip: in addition to moving in the right directions, the ball should move faster or slower depending on the length of the line)
6) Have the ball bounce off of walls and obstacles.
7) Make sure the ball slows down as it travels across the screen, just like a real golf ball does in grass. (Bonus: Can you make the ball slow down faster if it's in a sandpit or some other obstacle?)
8) Create a variable that counts how many swings the player takes.
9) Have the game end when the ball gets to the hole. Display a game over message and the player's swing count.