Leaping lizards, this frog is hungry! Help him catch some flies before they fly away and protect him from raining lilypads!
1) Set the backdrop and create your frog sprite.
2) Make the frog move in all directions when the arrow keys are pressed.
3) Draw a line to make the frog's tongue. Start the line at the frog's position.
4) Make the starting position of the frog's tongue always be the same position as the frog. Send the tongue back a layer.
5) When the space key is pressed, make the frog's tongue grow.
6) When the space key is released, make the frog's tongue shrink back towards the frog until it is at its original position.
7) If the frog's tongue reaches the top of the screen, make it go back to where it started.
8) Create a fly sprite, and place it on the left side of the screen in a random spot.
9) Make the fly move across the screen.
10) If the frog catches the fly with its tongue, bring the fly back to another random spot on the left side of the screen and have it move across the screen again.
11) Create a score variable that goes up every time your frog catches a fly. Display the score on the screen.
12) Create a lilypad sprite that falls from a random spot at the top of the screen. When it reaches the bottom, make it go back to a random spot at the top and fall again.
13) If the lilypad hits your frog, or if the fly gets to the right side of the screen without being caught, end the game.
14) Make the game harder by increasing the fly's speed over time.
15) Display instructions for how to play the game on the screen. Show them for only a few seconds.