Use the arrow keys to dodge the enemy ship's arsenal! Shoot at it with the space bar, and use the "s" key to wipe the screen of projectiles if you get overwhelmed.
1) Create a ship to fly around in. Make the ship be able to move in all four directions.
2) Create your ship's laser. Have them shoot when you press the spacebar.
3) Create the enemy ship! Feel free to make it look as extravagant as you'd like. Choose a path you'd like your boss to move in.
4) Show your ship's health and the boss' health. Make the boss' health decrease when your lasers hit it.
5) Now give the enemy ship some weapons! Be as creative as you'd like, you don't have to mirror everything you see in the example—they're only there to inspire and show you what Woof is capable of. Have your ship lose health if it's hit by one of these weapons.
6) Give your ship a few bombs that will, on the press of a key, wipe the screen of any enemy projectiles.
7) At this point, the framework for your game is completed. All that's left to do is to polish it. Feel free to add anything you like! For some inspiration, add in a game over condition, add in a win condition, add in power ups.