In this project, we're going to make a dark webpage that you can draw on with bright, random colors.
1. Give your page a title.
2. Set the
height of the
body to 100% each.
div elements and store them in a new array.
(Hint: don't create the
div's one by one. Instead, use a
5. Set the background color of the
div's to black or dark gray.
6. Append the
div's to the page when the page loads.
div's are all in a line, make them into a grid using the CSS
7. Set the height and width of the
div's so that they take up the whole page.
8. Choose a bunch of bright colors that you want to use -- at least five -- and store them in an array.
9. Make a function that chooses a random color from your array.
10. When the mouse hovers over the first
div, run that function, and change the background of the
div to the new color.
11. Now make that code work with any
div, not just the first one.
Hint: To do this, you will need to use a
12. Keep working on your project until you're happy with it. You could change the number of
div's, allow the user to pick which color the
div's change to, etc.
13. Save and submit your project!