In this project, we're going to make a webpage with crazy flashing colors!
1. Give your page a title.
2. Using CSS, set the
height of the
body to 100% each.
3. Make an array that holds a bunch of different colors. This can help you with colors.
4. Using a random number, write a
function that changes the background color of the
body to a random color from your array.
5. Make that function run every x seconds ("x" is any number of your choice). Play around to decide how fast you want the colors to change.
div elements and store them in a new array. (Hint: don't create the
div's one by one. Instead, use a
7. Append the
div's to the page when the page loads.
8. Make the function that changes the background color of the body change the background color of just the first
div in your array.
9. Now, make the function work on all of the
div's in the array.
10. If your
div's are all in a line, format them into a grid.
(Hint: use the CSS
11. Set the height and width of the
12. Continue working until you are happy with your project.
13. Publish your website and submit it below.