Have you ever seen Potter Puppet Pals and the Mysterious Ticking Noise? Well, get ready because here's your opportunity to turn the iconic video into a fun sound board! (Don't worry. If you're not a Harry Potter fan, you can make this project with any theme you choose.)
1) Find a minimum of 3 characters to use for your sound board (any people, creatures, animals, etc.) or draw them yourself!
2) Have the characters change costumes or move when you click them! These Harry Potter characters open their mouths.
3) Record sounds for your creatures. Remember, these sounds can be from Potter Puppet Pals but they don’t have to be. Then, have each creature make their noise when a different key is pressed or when you click each character.
4) Sync the movement of the creatures to go along with their noises.
5) Add more animations!
6) Keep working on your project until you're satisfied with it!
7) Share your game publicly by clicking the share button in the top-right corner and submit it below.