Have you ever seen Potter Puppet Pals and the Mysterious Ticking Noise? Well, get ready because here's your opportunity to turn the iconic video into a fun sound board! (Don't worry. If you're not a Harry Potter fan, you can make this project with any theme you choose.)
1) Find a minimum of 3 Harry Potter characters to use for your sound board (or any other people, creatures, animals, etc.) or draw them yourself!
2) Make them be able to open and close their mouths (press the space key to test this one)
3) Record sounds for your creatures. Remember, these sounds can be from Potter Puppet Pals but they don’t have to be. Then, have each creature make their noise when a different key is pressed.
4) Sync the mouths of the creatures to go along with their noises.
5) Add fun animations to some of your animations. (Try out Harry or Dumbledore!)
6) Keep working on your project until you're satisfied with it!
7) Share your game publicly by clicking the share button in the top-right corner and submit it below.