Step aside Shakespeare, because in this project you're going to become the master poet with your random poetry generator!
1) Write a poem, and the take out some words and leave blanks that will be randomly filled in. Make one sprite to fill in each blank in your poem.
2) Make a new list. In the list, write at least 10 different words that could fill in the first blank.
3) When the first sprite is clicked, randomly choose one word from the list to fill in the blank.
4) Make a list for each remaining blank in the poem (filled with words that could fill in the blank.) When the rest of the sprites are clicked, have them randomly choose a word from their list to fill in the blank.
5) Keep working on your random poetry generator until you’re happy with it. (Challenge: Can you make the poem rhyme?)