In this project, we’re going to make a Paint application, where you can draw, erase, and choose different colors.
1) Create a circle sprite. On flag click, the circle should move with your mouse pointer.
2) When you click and drag, it should continue to move with you and also draw.
3) Create a width variable slider. Make the size of your sprite and the width of the lines correlate with the width variable. (Tip: To make the variable a slider, double click on the variable display. Also, use "Go back 10 layers" in the Looks menu to make your circle sprite always be behind other sprites.)
4) Create a clear button that clears the screen.
5) Create 4 different color options that change the pen’s color
6) Create an erase button