In this project, we're going to make a maze game.
1) Pick one of these three pre-made mazes and remix them:
OR Make a background and design your maze using one color. Feel free to make any design you like, as long as you leave a path to follow.
2) Choose a sprite to solve your maze. Shrink the sprite fit your maze and teleport to the start of your maze when the green flag is clicked.
3) Make your sprite move when you press the arrow keys. Make sure to prevent your sprite from rotating, so it doesn't accidentally hit a maze wall.
4) Make your sprite go back to the start if it hits a wall.
5) Make a second level for your maze game. Create a variable called level and make it start at 1 when the green flag is pressed.
6) Make a finish spot on your first level. When you get to the finish spot, the background switches to the second level.
7) Make it so that when your character touches the finish spot on the second level, you win!
8) Share your game publicly by clicking the share button in the top-right corner.