Welcome to the game that lets you help a flying crab catch fleeing fish. Use the Left and Right arrow keys to catch as many fish as you can before letting five escape.
1) Create a new project. Delete the cat, and choose your own sprite and background to get started.
2) Now get the crab to move left and right when the corresponding arrow key is pressed. Think about where the crab starts when the game resets. Hint: What commands help us control how many times something happens?
3) Create another sprite that starts opposite of the crab, moves towards the crab, then hides when it touches the crab, or the edge of the screen.
4)For more fish, add clones that spawn in different places. Think about the quantity and frequency of the clones to change the game’s difficulty. Hint: Hide the original sprite so you only have to write the code for clones.
5) Add variables so the game keeps track of score and lives. Think about what the score and time should start at, and how/when they should change.
6) The game is almost done, but remember, the pros spend a lot of time on the finishing touches. See if you can add a costume change for crab, a countdown at the beginning, instructions, and other personal touches of your own!
10) Share your game publicly by clicking the share button in the top-right corner and submit it below.