In this project, we're going to build a ghost-busting game. Click the ghosts to make them disappear!
1) Create a new project. Delete the existing Cat Sprite and choose your own sprite and backdrop.
2) When the flag is clicked, make your ghost hide and show every 2 seconds.
3) Set your ghost's size to a random number every time it shows.
4) Have your ghost go to different places on the page every time it shows.
5) Have your ghost hide for a random amount of time between 1 and 2 seconds.
6) Whenever you click your ghost, have it disappear and make a sound.
7) Add a score variable that keeps track of how many ghosts you click. (Hint: use for all sprites)
8) Add a timer variable that counts down from 20 when you click the flag. Make your game stop when the timer reaches 0.
9) Add one more ghost. (Hint: You can duplicate sprites in Scratch)