In this project, we're going to build a ghost-busting game. Click the ghosts to make them disappear!
1) Create a new project. Delete the existing Cat Sprite and choose your own sprite and backdrop.
2) When the flag is clicked, make your ghost hide and show every 2 seconds.
3) Have your ghost's size change randomly every time it shows.
4) Have your ghost go to different places on the page every time it shows.
5) Have your ghost hide for a random amount of time between 1 and 2 seconds.
6) Whenever you click your ghost, have it disappear and make a sound.
7) Add a score variable (in Data) that keeps track of how many ghosts you click. (Hint: use for all sprites)
8) Add a timer variable (in Data) that counts down from 20 when you click the flag. Make your game stop when the timer reaches 0.
9) Add one more ghost. (Hint: You can duplicate sprites in Scratch)
10) Share your game publicly by clicking the share button in the top-right corner and submit it below.