Welcome to the launch site, let’s see what happens after the countdown!
1) Draw, or pick, a sprite and a backdrop.
2) Create a few costumes for your sprite and loop them together to give it some life. hint: duplicate your sprite as a new costume, and make a slight alteration for each new costume.
3) Now that you’ve got the hang of this, add a few more costumes to make the animation more detailed.
4) Can you create a password, or some other kind of trigger that starts your animation?
5) How can you make your animation come to life? Add at least one more sprite. In this example game, there is an additional sprite that changes costumes, and a bit of motion to liven up the story.
6) Share your game publicly by clicking the share button in the top-right corner and submit it below.